INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH
Their systems offer many possibilities to optimize the productivity of each sow and the follow-up of the herd. Strong of its expertise and having developed the first computerized swine feeding system in the world. It is not surprising to see this company being distinguished from the others by the diversity of its competences.
Indeed, JYGA Technologies conceives and manufactures its complete Gestal systems at its plant. From electronics to software or plastic molding everything is evaluated and tested at its experimental farm of 2100 sows.
- (Only in french) Alimentation des élevages de truies reproductrices by F. Aherne
- (Only in french) Alimentation et gestion des réserves corporelles de la truie : conséquences sur sa longévité by J.Y. Dourmad, M. Étienne, J. Noblet
- (Only in french) Améliorer la longévité des truies en investissant dans les jeunes parités by Emmanuelle Lewis
- (Only in french) Appréciation de l’état corporel des truies en fonction de l’épaisseur de lard dorsal by Josep Barceló
- Benchmarking sow lifetime productivity by Ken Stalder, Ph.D., Linda Engblom, Ph.D. and John Mabry, Ph.D.
- (Only in french) Caractérisation de l’indice de consommation pendant l’engraissement selon le poids des porcelets à la naissance by N. Quiniou, D. Gaudre, X. Pichodo, Y. Le Cozler
- (Only in french) Des porcelets de qualité au sevrage: pourquoi et comment? by Dan Bussières, agr.
- Dietary energy source at two feeding levels during lactation of primiparous sows: I. Effects on glucose, insulin, andluteinizing hormone and on follicle development, weaning-to-oestrus interval, and ovulation rate. by H. Van Den Brand, S.J. Dieleman, N.M. Soede, B. Kemp
- Dietary protein restriction during lactation in primiparous sows with different live weights at farrowing: II. Consequences on reproductive performance and interactions with metabolic status by H. Quesnel, C.A. Mejia-Guadarrama, A. Pasquier, J.Y. Dourmad, A. Prunier
- Effect of dietary energy intake during lactation performance of primiparous sows and their litters by J.L. Nelssen, A.J. Lewis, E.R. Peo,J.D. Crenshaw
- Effect of energy level in lactating sow on yield and composition of milk and nutrient balance of piglet by J. Noblet et M. Étienne
- Effect of system of feeding and watering on performance of lactating sows by J.J. Peng, S.A. Somes, D.W. Rozeboom
- Energy balances of lactating sows in relation to feeding level and stage of lactation by M.W.A. Verstegen, J. Mesu, G.J.M. Van Kempen, C. Geerse
- Energy utilization in pregnant and lactating sows: modeling of energy requirements by J. Noblet, J.Y. Dourmad, M. Étienne
- Establishing nutrient requirements for the lactating sow: a summary of recent illinois research by S.W. Kim, Ph.D. and R.A. Easter, Ph.D.
- Factors affecting lactation feed intake of the sow by Brian Hardy, Ph.D.
- Feeding lactating primiparous sows to establish three divergent metabolic states: I. Associated endocrine changes and postweaning reproductive performance by L.J. Zak, I.H. Williams, G.R. Foxcroft, J.R. Pluske, A.C. Cegeilski, E.J. Clowes, F.X. Aherne
- Feeding management during sow lactation by S. Dritz, Ph.D., M. Tokach, Ph.D., R. Goodband, Ph.D., J. Nelssen, Ph.D.
- Feeding strategies for lactating sows by F. Aherne
- Feeding sows for high milk yield and low weight loss by Dr Albert van Dijk
- Feeding the lactating sow by F. Aherne
- Feed intake during lactation is important to improve sow longevity by Mark Whitney, Ph.D.
- Financial impact of average parity culled females in a breed-to-wean swine operation using replacement gilt net present value analysis by Kenneth Stalder, Ph.D., Curt Lacy, Ph.D., Timothy Cross, Ph.D., Glenn Conatser, MS
- Foundation for achieving 30P/MF/Y by B. Goodband
- Higher productivity levels tap sows’ energy reserves by A. Schinkel, Ph.D., M.E. Einstein, C. Schwab, Ph.D., V.M. Duttlinger
- (Only in french) Impact de la longévité des truies sur la rentabilité by Michel Morin, agr., agroéconomiste
- Impact of the non castration of male pigs on growth performance and behaviour-comparison with barrows and gilts by N. Quiniou, V. Courboulay, Y. Salaün, P. Chevillon
- (Only in french) Influence des réserves corporelles de la jeune truie sur sa carrière future by Y. Le Cozler, A. Caugant, H. Roy, M. Le Borgne, S. Boulot, J.Y. Dourmad
- Influence of weaning weight and growth during first week postweaning on subsequent pig performance (p.19-21) by M. Tokach, Ph.D., R. Goodband, Ph.D., J. Nelssen, Ph.D., l. Kats, Ph.D.
- Keep an eye on wean-to-estrus intervals, advises US expert (p.35) by Western Hog Journal
- Know when to cull and replace by Stéphanie Rutten-Ramos Ph.D.
- (Only in french) La condition corporelle de vos truies reproductrices… ce qu’il faut savoir by Nathalie Plourde, B. Sc. A.
- (Only in french) L’alimentation de la truie en lactation pour des porcelets de qualité (p.31-36) by Simon Huard, M.Sc., agr.
- (Only in french) Le gras dorsal dans le collimateur by Y. Martel Kennes, agr. et M. Roy, agr
- (Only in french) Mesurer l’épaisseur de lard dorsal des truies pour définir leurs programmes alimentaires by J.Y. Dourmad, M. Étienne, J. Noblet
- Milk production and nutritional requirements of modern sows by Casey Neil and Noel Williams
- Mobilization of body tissues in the lactating sow and associations with post-weaning fertility by E.J. Clowes, Ph.D., K.T. Soltwedel, Ph.D., T.S. Stahly, Ph.D., F.X. Aherne, Ph.D., J.E. Pettigrew, Ph.D.
- Modern sows have higher nutrient requirements by R. Sulabo and S. Dritz, Ph.D.
- New horizons in sow nutrition (p.27-31) by Western Hog Journal
- Nutrition and management strategies to optimise performance of the modern sow and boar by W.H. Close, Ph.D., D.J.A. Cole, Ph.D.
- Pattern of feed intake and associated metabolic and endocrine changes differentially affects postweaning fertility in primiparous lactating sows by L.J. Zak, J.R. Cosgrove, F.X. Aherne, G.R. Foxcroft
- Reducing sow breakeven cost by Ken Stalder, Ph.D. GeneLink 2011 p.24-25.
- Relationships between backfat thickness and reproductive efficiency of sows: A two-year trial involving two commercial herds fixing backfat thickness at breeding by A.A. Houde, S. Méthot, B.D. Murphy, V. Bordignon, M.F. Palin, Canadian Journal Animal Science, 90 p. 429-436.
- Save money by keeping sows longer by Linda Engblom, Ph.D., Ken Stalder, Ph.D., John Mabry, Ph.D.
- Sow longevity scrutinized by Ken Stalder, Ph.D. and Timo Serenius
- The Cost of Variation in a Midwest Swine Production System by Beau Peterson, Ph.D.
- The importance of feed and feeding the lactating sow by Brian Andries, BSA
- The influence of feeding level during lactation and gestation on the endocrine status and reproductive performance of second parity sows by R.N. Kirkwood, S.K. Baidoo, F.X. Aherne
- The influence of feeding level during lactation and gestation on the endocrine status on the occurence and endocrinology of the postweaning estrus in sows by R.N. Kirkwood, S.K. Baidoo, F.X. Aherne, A.P. Sather
132, blvd Leon-Vachon
St-Lambert-de-Lauzon, Québec, Canada G0S 2W0
Toll Free: 1-866-333-7853