INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH
Gestal Effect: Improving your sow’s body condition and milking capacity by providing continuous meals during the day in order to increase your sow’s daily feed intake.
The Gestal SOLO allows you to feed your sows many times a day, in a very precise and continuous manner. By giving the sow many small meals, Gestal increases your sow’s daily intake. In turn, the sow produces more milk for her piglets, allowing them to grow faster. In addition to helping wean piglets faster, the system maximizes intake and milk production while maintaining the sow’s reserves (vitamins, fat and muscle), keeping your sows fit and healthy from farrowing to weaning.
The principal characteristic of the Gestal SOLO is that even when your computer fails, the system continues to operate. It’s an independent and autonomous system built for ultimate reliability.
- Simply connect the feeder in a regular 120Vac or 220V outlet (depending on your territory) and it is ready for work!
- The feeder communicates with the computer using a wireless network: reliable, easy to install, easy to move, replace and service
- The feeder can easily be mounted on the crate door over the trough or on the tubing of the feed delivery system: it suits every building type, crate door and feed delivery system
- Courtesy call for evaluation before installation
- Training and usage recommendations
- Technical assistance. On request, an experienced technical consultant can periodically communicate with your computer to analyze the functioning and the use of your system. He or she will be able to assist you in reaching your best possible performances
- Technical support 365 days a year
- Experience in pig production
The GestalTM products are certified CSA and CE, and guaranteed 1 year on parts and labor (at the plant).
FOR THE SOW:
- Sow fed on request
- Sow fed to satiety according to her appetite
- Increase in feed intake without problems due to metabolism
- Reduction in weight loss and fat loss during lactation
- Better performances after weaning, during insemination, gestation and for the next litter
- Higher farrowing rate
- Longer lifespan and lower culling rate
- Better milk production
- Calmer sows, leading to less crushed piglets
FOR THE PRODUCER :
- Easy to use and manage
- Sows are properly fed 365 days a year during lactation in a very continuous manner, 24h/day
- Elimination of the human factor in feed distribution during lactation
- Fast detection of sows with low feed intake
- Important decrease in food wastage (up to 20%) and better hygiene in the crate
- Feeding curves and mealtime schedules are easily adjustable
- Easily adaptable to sows with bigger appetites
- Very precise distribution (+/- 3 grams)
- Technical support available by remote connection to the PC modem
- Much faster sows problems’ detection by farm employees
- Independent and autonomous unit that works even if the computer doesn’t
- Easy to use
- Real-time monitoring of feed intake for each individual sow
- Automatic or personalized management of feeding curves
- Fast detection of the sows with low or high feed intake
- Possibility to use diversified feeding curves depending on farm type (ie: family, commercial, research center, etc.)
- Easily performs analysis of feed intake for each sow, a group, or the entire herd
- Many more features can be controlled directly from the computer
JYGA TECHNOLOGIES, IN COLLABORATION WITH NATIONAL LEASING, OFFERS FUNDING FOR CANADIAN BUYERS!
132 boulevard Léon-Vachon
St-Lambert-de-Lauzon, Qc, Canada
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am-4:30 pm